Finally Rick is back at the game! The Burning Maze is funnier than The Dark Prophecy, (yes, I’ve been giggling through the whole book). What I like about the 3rd book of Trials of Apollo are:
- Things got way more complicated than the 2nd book;
- If you miss Piper and Jason, now is the right time to start reading;
- The Arrow of Dodona is really funny. Can you imagine and arrow bust on anger using Shakespeare language. Big fan!;
- You can learn several backstories from your favorite charatecters;
- Jason. Ah where do I begin? He’s so cool. such a nobel gentleman.
- Rick, please stop toying with my heart. First Leo, and now … (no spoiler), My heart is aching;
- I wish I can meet the characters in real life;
- As the book thin out, I’m not ready to finish it. I shiver profusely wondering how they’ll be;
- There are a lot of surprise.
and my final words, you SHOULD read this book.